PC Health Check
It is important to maintain your computer on a regular basis to help prevent system crashes and to optimise your computers performance. Computer systems can become clogged due to the constant installing of programs, internet browsing and general day to day use. You may have noticed already that your computer isn't as fast as it used to be.
The PC Health Check consists of:
- Scanning hard drives for virus and malware.
- Cleaning internal components including fans that accumulate dust and cause overheating.
- Configure operating system to optimise performance.
- Ensure latest operating system updates are installed.
- Removal of unnecessary programs and files.
- Scanning of disk to detect physical errors.
- Cleaning of registry.
- Defragmentation of hard drive.