Terms and Conditions
I endeavour to provide the best possible service using the skills and knowledge that we have acquired. It is necessary to state that all work carried out by AP Computer Help is on the full understanding of the following terms and conditions.
- No liability can be accepted for equipment, parts, data and/or media whilst in the possession of AP Computer Help. I will of course take the best possible care of it.
- All work is performed on the understanding that all data on systems worked on by AP Computer Help has been previously backed up to separate media i.e. Tape, CD/DVD, Hard Drive etc. I can of course provide a backup and/or image of data if required.
- Unless otherwise stated, all invoices are payable immediately on presentation.
- All equipment, parts, data and/or media remain the property of AP Computer Help until the invoice is settled in full.
- No compensation will be available for any delay or rescheduling but I always do my very best to be punctual.
- I will not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect or other similar damages arising from the transfer, storage, or use of the information stored.
- The no fix no fee offer applies only to problems that AP Computer Help are unable to fix, and not due to an unwillingness of the customer to purchase the required parts or labour to fix the problem.